Steven F. Thomas
Principal Director, ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Enterprise Software | Data Science & Analytics | Robotics | AI | Distributed Energy | Renewables | Japan | S.Korea |
Exemplary record of driving market penetration and profitable revenue growth in global markets with expertise in Japan and Asia Pacific. Bi-lingual (English, Japanese) sales executive with twenty plus years hands-on experience building high-performing sales for companies. Expertise in developing greenfield territories by identifying, enabling and building strategic partnerships with market making companies in Japan, Korea and Southeast Asia.
Served as Japan Managing Director for the most aggressive and highest performing Enterprise Software companies in North America. In addition, Steven has led public listed companies including the Norwegian manufacturer REC Group, supporting closing a strategic multiple-year licensing partnership with Japan’s largest consumer electronics manufacturer valued at US$180M.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MS and BS in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science; Executive MBA Boston University.
Conference Event Keynotes by Steven Thomas
Sponsor Keynote Events
Deregulated Electricity Markets Data Processing Requirements Electricity Market Deregulation Impact of Business Models of Utilities and Competitive Retailers & Keys to Success for Utilities in Japan.
Evolution of PJM Electricity Market and Lessons for Japan Market Reform, Embassy Japan Skipping Store Japan Deregulated Market Launch, Sponsor
- Japan Electricity Landscape & Market Transformation 2014 Guide by Skipping Stone
- Solar Financing: Unwritten Rules for the International Investors in Japan LinkedIn Post
- Japan's Electricity Market is Ready for Innovation LinkedIn Post
- US Retail Power Systems and Japan Market Liberalization Roadmap by Customized Energy Services February 2016
- Hidden Rules for Foreign investor in Financing Solar projects, LinkedIn Published Article
- Offshore Wind Posed for Take-off in Japan
- Hydrogen in a Box